Some Tips For Keeping The Bond Strong During The Most Hectic Time of The Year!
1. Calls are always more personal…. I love to hear my sisters voices during the holidays and it really shows that you are putting in the effort.
2. Send Hand Written Cards… Writing is a dying art form no one wants to physically send anything through the mail anymore I just feel like it real shows that you care! Now don’t think that cards have to be boring you can put you face on your cards or even go to the Hallmark Store and look at the card that are in the gift aisle they really are perfectly coordinated it really gives the idea of gifting and cards a clean and crisp finish.
3. Use the Pen Pal System and send each other small gifts in the mail.
4. Use Technology… make each other videos or even use Skype for face to face interactions
5. Hand Made Gifts Inspired by Our Sorority
OK, you know the theory behind the diabetic diet and eating healthy. So, what do you do when you have a diabetic guest coming over?
Here are some quick and easy tips for Cooking for Diabetic Guests!
Happy Friday!! This week was a long one and I am definitely ready for a relaxing weekend before we enter the holiday season! I'm beyond excited for Thanksgiving next Thursday, hello expandable pants, but in the meantime a great meal to last you a few days is this Beef Stew. It's hearty, delicious and the perfect meal after a long week of work when the weather's dropping!